Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quarterly Email, Holiday Sale and Ornaments...Oh My!


I hope everyone is recovering from the Thanksgiving gluttony and are looking forward to decorating for the holidays.  I'm excited to be taking place in Cindy Ann Ganaden's Holiday Ornament Exchange and will be posting my craftiness in a few weeks.  Here are some of my past ornaments.  Many wonderful things happening here but I wanted to give you a heads up on two things.


No. 1 - I will be sending out my quarterly email this week so if you would like to be included on the email list just sign up to the right!----------------------------------------------------------------------------->


No. 2 -  I'm running a 25% off sale on my etsy store.  It ends on Cyber Monday night so get your presents while you can!  Just plug in code HOLIDAYSALE upon check out to receive 25% off your order.  Click here for my works.


No comments: