Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bruno the Brave Oil Overpainting


I sent Bruno home with my client, Freddy, a few days ago and I'm happy to report that he was a happy man.  Below are some close up shots of the process.  
Only 11 days to go!  Please share this link with your friends so this project can come to life!  THANK YOU to all of my current backers!!
"Animals From History"
Bruno the Brave


The print is initially mounted to hardboard and repainted.  Then I started with acrylic washes and gold paint (if the project calls for it), move onto oil paint and top it with a varnish.  


Once it's dry I wrap it in organic paper and bubble wrap and hand it off to the client.  This particular painting was a smaller size at 11x14.

Please visit and share my kickstarter with your ebook lovin' friends!

No comments: